- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust; the just unto the resurrection of the living and the unjust unto the resurrection of judgment and eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the indwelling Holy Spirit who enables Christians to live godly lives.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
This ministry’s Statement of Faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which Grace Preparatory Academy unreservedly adhere and teach. It is the desire of Grace Preparatory Academy to maintain this position, remaining united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding the dissension that may be caused by denominational distinctives.