Elementary School Teacher
Grace Preparatory Academy (GPA), located in Watertown, MA, is a hybrid Christian school. On Mondays and Wednesdays, students gather on campus to learn in traditional, mixed-age classrooms. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, students are taught at home by their parents, according to lesson plans created by the classroom teachers. GPA is actively seeking a qualified teacher for its 3rd-5th grade class for this upcoming Fall. Core subjects include: math, language arts, history/social studies, and science.
- Elementary classroom teaching experience (Qualified and/or Certified Teachers preferred)
- Experience in a faith-based educational setting (preferred)
- Effective classroom management skills
- Enjoys children and desires to see them learn and succeed
- Flexibility and willingness to work closely with parents as a team
- Outstanding ability to communicate students progress and performance with staff and parents